WHAT MAKES OUR INSTALLED BASE EVALUATION DIFFERENT?
Our comprehensive tool collects both Rockwell Automation and non-Rockwell Automation products and creates a plant hierarchy model for your facility, with terminology and plant descriptions that are meaningful to you. Providing valuable insight to your facility, you can update equipment, replace parts or add a new line knowing exactly what will be affected in your installed base and its impact on your spare parts management.
Your Final Analysis Includes:
- Easy-to-read reports, with red, yellow and green coding indicating the life-cycle status of all parts.
- Identification of critical spares, including excess, insufficient, and inactive spares.
- Enterprise, software and custom reporting available upon request.
- Summary by plant
- Risk by line, machine
- Risk by catalog number
- Detailed reports by plant, area, department, line, machine, panel and catalog number.
- Environmental condition reporting.
- Summary of spares analysis
- Recommendation of stocking levels based on MTBF and plant operating hours.
- Detailed report including active, excess and inactive spares.
SMC is an Authorized Rockwell Distributor and Service Provider, and we are ready to help you make the move towards becoming a connected enterprise. To get started, contact your local branch or contact us below.