SMC offers Thermal Imaging Service that provides a periodic inspection of key electrical systems identifying excess resistance on electrical systems and components indicating electrical faults such as loose connections, overloaded or in-balanced circuits, faulty breakers, damaged switches, faulty fuses, and a wide range of unwanted electrical conditions. Infrared Thermography is used to perform inspections by SMC Specialists for hotspots or irregularities in these Electrical Systems and Components.
Electrical Thermal Checklist
- Utility Substations, Transformers and Feed Poles
- Main Incoming Services, Plant Main Knives
- Capacitor Banks
- Main Switchboards and Disconnects
- Main Distribution Panels and Main Disconnects
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Generator Controls and Transfer Switches
- Main I-Line Panels
- Lighting and Receptacle Panels
- Disconnects and Combination Starters
- Service Disconnects for Motors
- Machine Control Panels
- Check out our NFPA & NETA certified training courses.