Jon - Short
Missouri Environmental Health and Safety Conference
Adams Pointe Conference Center
September 19 & 20, 2023
1400 NE Coronado Dr.
Blue Springs, MO 64014
The Missouri EHS Conference brings together those working in environmental, health, and safety roles to connect and learn about new compliance regulations, leading technology, work comp challenges, the healthcare landscape, and the culture of safety.
This 2-day conference will feature experts in the EHS field, covering a variety of topics and sharing best practices to ensure employees and facilities are safe.
- "OSHA Updates and Issus - Karena Lorek, OSHA KC Area Director
- "Arc Flash Hazards and Mitigation" - Shane McAnally, SMC Safety Expert
- "Wolves Can't Fly" - Dan Meers, KC Wolf, Kansas City Chiefs
- 2023 Safety Award Winners
- "OSHA Update for the Manufacturing Industry - Elizabeth Morales, OSHA
- "3 Ways to Shape Your Safety Culture" - David Galloway, Continuous MILE Consulting
- Giveaway Prize Winners
Join our Safety Specialists at the EHS Conference in September! We're looking forward to meeting you, talking safety best practices, and handing out some SMC swag!